Praktikum: Sales & Marketing Internship at DHL Global Forwarding (Singapore) Pte Ltd. Taiwan Branch (6 month)
Das Praktikum sollte gegen März/April 2015 beginnen, deshalb wäre es sehr freundlich, wenn Sie unser Praktikumsangebot rechtzeitig verteilen können
Der direkte Ansprechpartner/Verantwortliche werden Mr. Eric Lejeune (Head of Commercial Team) und Mr. Burkhard Woestmann (Trade Lane Manager EU) sein.
DHL Global Forwarding Taiwan is seeking an intern to support the Marketing & Sales Team. The candidate will assist to enhance the business on the Taiwan –Europe Trade Lane.
Job Title: Marketing & Sales Intern
Working Schedule: Fulltime
Wages/Salary: You will get an allowance which will pay for your accommodation and part of your daily expenses.
Duration: 6 months, starting ~March 2015
- Acquire knowledge of Sales for the relevant products(air/ocean)
- Generate & follow up sales leads pertaining to the trade lane
- Coordinate activities with sales team and trade lane managers
- Assist in collecting relevant market intelligence
- Assist sales team in Taiwan
- Assist in identifying Target Accounts
- Conduct Joint Sales calls
- Promote DHL Global Forwarding’s Products
- Provide regular updates to the Head of the Commercial Team
- The internship is geared for students studying business, transportation and regional studies
- Excellent communications skills and a high level of the English language is essential
- Chinese language skills: Spoken (fluent), written + reading (intermediate)
- Other language skills will be of advantage
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office
- International experience, through internships and student exchange programs preferred
- Bachelor (3rdSemester or higher) or Graduate student, preferably with a business/logistics/regional studies background.
- Excellent oral and written presentations abilities
- Excellent grades
- International experience
DHL Global Forwarding is a leading provider of air, sea and road freight services in Europe and Asia. Our freight forwarding services not only include standardized transports but also multimodal and sector-specific solutions.www.dhl.com
Pls send your application to Eric.Lejeune@dhl.comincl . your CV, any university grade sheets and motivation letter prior to 27.12.2014 .